Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Frontline flea & tick

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Frontline flea & tick

    for those who are pet owners you know what I'm talking about. Fleas are awful this year. got one month dose each for my 2 little dogs at the vet Monday. Guess What, WALMART started carrying Frontline as of Wednesday.

    if I had waited I could have saved money and got an extra dose.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Frontline flea & tick

    We use revolution on our chihuahua. We used to use the frontline but we started seeing better results with revolution. But I think it's only carried by vets and would be more expensive. My better half won't let her "baby" go without the "good stuff."
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •